Friday 24 June 2016

My first time........at Burger Lab

Yup... I've never been to burger lab.. I don't understand the hype about it at first... A lot of things nowadays are just the hipster hype.. So I don't usually care about all these trending things on social media.. So my friends knew that I'm leaving for Singapore soon, and also some other friends that are leaving for NZ for working travel, UK for studies, and the US for studies.. We decided to meet up !

So they decided to go to Burger Lab. Finally I get to try the very highly recommended places for burgers. I have high expectation for Burger Lab. The queue was crazy btw.. Usually long queue = good food. 

I ordered THE ULTRAMAN ! Fried Chicken with salted egg sauce... LET ME TELL YOU... THAT BURGER.. WAS THE BEST BURGER I HAD... IN MY LIFE.. 

I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING.. Salted egg are amazing by itself.. BUT BUT BUT... WITH FRIED CHICKEN IN A BURGER... SHUT UP.. AND TAKE MY MONEY... 

I was never happier... I had my first bite.. my eyes closed and I'm like "MmmmmmMmmmmm"... If I have a reaction like this when I eat... its beyond heavenly.. I did not take pictures of the burger cause I was too hungry and don't bother to take one.. BUT DAMN, its a fucking good burger. 

The staff are amazing too, so friendly. I can still remember the taste of burger in my mouth now... gawd... so hungry.. only if they're a big fast food chain restaurant that do delivery.. I will call them now.. 

If anyone want me to ask him to be his bf.. Just bring me a ultraman.. I can clean your house for a ultraman.. I can do anything for your for the ultraman..



also snipped my hair really short.. never a fan of short hair cause I have a huge huge forehead.. but screw it. I'm gonna rock it.
 might not be able to update my blog often so follow me on ig @justinlim_21 

xoxo
kiddystick is hungrry as fuck

2 comments: