Sunday 8 May 2016

Visiting Merlion

Just came back from Singapore. Its been so so long I last went there. The currency was RM1.50 to 1 SGD... that's how long it have been. I've always liked Singapore for its infrastructure and a crazy fast booming city.. For me... It kinda felt like the New York of Southeast Asia... Just smaller..

The escalator is damn fast sia ! (gotta say "sia" hahah). I love the mrt and the bus... Seriously guys. Malaysia's train and bus is like hopeless... I'm not even kidding.

I'm in SG for a job interview. YES, I'M TRYING TO GET A JOB IN SG... (don't judge me ).... But it seams kinda hard.. I really don't know how I feel about this.. As much as I wanna go SG, the interview I went doesn't seam so promising.

WHY DO I WANNA GO SG ?
1) the currency exchange.. like duh.. I'll be damn rich in Malaysia if I can save up
2) wanna go there cause I'm bored of KL and everywhere else in Malaysia.. SG sounds like a good choice.
3) my friends are there
4) THE... MEN... *wipe saliva*

 I interviewed for Silk Air too. I made it to one to one interview... I guess I'll wait for their email ? I don't know how is the process like.. Just fingers crossed for everything.


I just wanna change up my environment. I'm a free spirit, don't wanna be trapped in a place for too long. I'll go crazy. Maybe because I've been traveling for 1.5 months, jumping city to city. I guess I just need a change. For the best or for the worst I don't know lah...

Sometimes we just have to go for it don't we ? Just take that leap of faith.. *fingers crossed that the hotels in SG or Silk Air will respond*

till next time
XOXO
JUSTIN LIM aka KIDDYSTICK

7 comments:

  1. if it's hotel industry maybe singapore is promosing for you. if for other industry it could be hard. been there twice for interviews, got offered for job. but i turned it down because in the end.. it's not really worth it for me. and have to 被狗般看待.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR ! I won't go and be treated like a slave. I have a degree cert yall. And I speak better english than some other people

      Delete
  2. start with Silk Air then go slowly to other bigger international brands lor :) with that you can travel the world too! :) which is what you ultimately want no? :)

    ReplyDelete