Friday 29 April 2016

C.O.N.T.E.N.T

For the past 1.5 months, I've been travelling. I quit my job and traveled southeast asia. Which is the best decision I've made. I've always liked to travel. I like to be in a different place, different food, language, culture everything.

Its cliche... But I felt more at home travelling than being in Malaysia. I guess I'm born a traveler, a free spirit. 

I went to Vietnam, Laos and Thailand. Seen a lot and learn a lot. I guess the biggest lesson this trip taught me, is to be content. To be content with everything. 

I'm brought up by my parents with clothes to wear, food to eat, a comfortable house to stay in, education, monetary support from my parents.. I have more than I can ask for. Sometimes I wonder why I don't really crave for luxurious good. I guess because I believe I can do a lot more with that money. I can travel, I can make my friends happy, I can make my family happy, I can make other people happy with the amount of money. 

I guess I'm at a point where I'm just content with what I have. A decent old samsung phone that does what I need. A old laptop that does all my work. A double story house that my family stay in which I'm really content about. I've never have the need to think about money for education, and for that, I thank my parents. 

I've seen people living with the most basic necessity, and yet they are happy. That gave me something to ponder about. I guess they are content with what they have. Food the parents can provide, education, simple clothes to cover.We all seek for happiness, we can buy them... but they won't be permanent..  

I'm not saying money is not important. Its important alright. I'll say that we all strive our very best in life. At the same time, be CONTENT with what we have. 

till next time
Justin Lim aka Kiddystick 
The kid that refused to grow up

6 comments:

  1. Welcome Back Jus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blog more Blog More!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's been such a long time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea I have been. I've read your blog... your life have been interesting and happening haha

      Delete
    2. hhahaha 羞.

      Delete
  3. Welcome back!!!Nice to see you again... hehe

    ReplyDelete