Monday 16 May 2016

Drink Drank Drunk... and Puked

I rarely participate in big parties and stuff... Cause I guess I'm a little socially awkward and I don't know how to talk to new people.. I will just dig a hole and bury myself if its awkward lol. But yea, I went to this party my friend is throwing. Everyone are from different place. Some are working in SG and the rest of us are all over kl. Rarely meet up.. Hence the party.

Started by meeting everyone for dinner at Twenty5 at Sri Petaling. I think some of you guys might know about this restaurant. (the chef is cute. the staff too... but I think they're straight) I ordered that BIG CHEST MUSCLE, its so so so good. I'm not even kidding.. The chicken breast was just nice, not dry, the sauce went well with the meat and mashed potato. Reasonably priced.


and yes... obviously we took the group shoot. (pls ignore me.. I look like crap... Too broke to buy contact lens) but yea. It was a great dinner, great company, good food, cute staff. Then we realized that the photo we took look like those from TVB drama. And yes... the dress code is black.. We look like the gayest mafia ever existed... hahahhahaha


hahahhahahahhahahahahahahaha

My friend also rented one apartment from Air B&B, so we can drink and party and play stupid games. 

and we found these cute little wearable blanket in the apartment. SOOO CUTE ! they're from ikea.. if you guys found it in ikea..LET ME KNOW ! I WILL BUY 

the night is not complete without alcohol... we bought wine and liquor... I don't even wanna talk about the whole drinking thing... I'm so embarrassed... I'll get to that later. SO, my photographer friend (photographer being photographer) brought all his "ka chang" (his photography stash), set up a backdrop and brought a fabulous fabulous ring light.. Everyone gotta take picture infront of it cause its magical... Seriously... It makes you look damn damn damn good 


We played the King card game.. and did a lot of disgusting shit. Got my nipple licked, 69 position with a guy, spat wine into someone's mouth... you name it... 

Mana tau.. they're throwing a party / birthday celebration for the april and may babes. THANKS GUYS ! 


KAY... time for my embarrassing story. I drank wine..I don't usually drink wine, cause I'ma  beer person and its cheaper than wine and I like cheap stuff, cheap stuff likes me. Walao... I was chilling outside and I collapsed... my friend dragged me into the room... and DAMN... I puked.. I was a little conscious, I'm aware that I puked.. and then I puked into a plastic bag... then I blacked out... I'm not even kidding.. I'm so so so so so so so so embarrassed. I also puked on my friend's feet... 

But it is also funny cause my bff Kyle thought my puke was blood and freaked out, and my other girl friend emily calm his tits and started cleaning up my mess... THANKS GUYS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I was obviously dead drunk and dreaming about unicorn that shits rainbow by that time.. 

AND I WOKE UP WITH THE WORST HANGOVER I HAD IN MY LIFE.. 
nope... not gonna drink so much anymore.... I actually felt alright.. then it hits me... cheebaiiii urgh... 

and it all ends happily ever after... My story ends at 2am cause I don't know whatever happened after 2 am... lol... the party last till 5am with me sleeping on the ground... thanks guys... cause they said I'm too fucking heavy. 

xoxo
Justin Lim Aka Kiddystick

6 comments: