Monday 23 May 2016

Solo Mojo

I recently watched HOW TO BE SINGLE. Its effing good. Please go watch. Its so so relatable. I've been single for the past 4 years... IKR... you must be thinking I'm picky as fuck.. Maybe I am.. Or maybe I'm an asshole (I might be)... or I'm just too good at being single ?

"Robin: To no drama.
Alice: To no drama."

Maybe because I hate hate hate drama. I don't see a point of quarreling over things and trying to make some changes to compromise each other. Which eventually one of yall will feel like shit for not being yourself.

In the movie, Alice is so me. Wanting to be in love, but eventually realized that loving yourself and to enjoy your own company is more important. Because if you don't love yourself, how are you gonna love somebody else ? Hell yes ! (its a quote from Rupaul)

"cause You're getting so good at being single, so set in your ways that you'll miss out on the chance to be with somebody great"

also of cause my life have been really really really interesting... I wanna tell yall the story... but I reveal myself already on my blog... so all the juicy stories need to stop... or else it'll be like yall reading my blog like 50 shades of gay, and yall know who I am.. maybe yall are on my fb also... 

I really wanna blog about my sex life hahahhahaha cause for the past few months.. its been one of the most interesting ones I ever had... in my sex-history... 

this is also why I will always be single... cause I'm so good at being single, enjoy being single and do everything you possibly could when you're single. 

xoxo
kiddystick

1 comment: