Wednesday 18 May 2016

One step forward, Two step back..

I'm not gonna lie.. I'm feeling a little depressed now... for the past 2 weeks, I have been applying for all the jobs I see on jobstreet (only those that I think is suitable for me, I'm not that despo)... But still its alot of application. I'm in the hospitality line and I am really really really reluctant to work in Malaysia. WHY ? I think you can figure it out yourself..

I have been sending resume like giving out flyers to Singapore and Macau... I did hear back from some. Turned down some cause they sound shady (those in sg... damn jual mahal)... Applied through a lot of hotel website... Created so so so many accounts for the hotel groups just to apply with them...

And yes.. I got turned down like so so so many time... Sometimes I just wonder if I'm not good enough.. My resume seams fine... I think.. Its been a really mentally torturing 2 weeks.. Making a trip down to SG for interview, waiting for Silk Air to respond (I don't think I'll get it), got turned down by so so so many hotels... Interviewed by a hotel from Macau today, fingers crossed... but I don't think I did a really good job.. which I feel like crap about it..

I really really don't know how I feel about things now.. its like every time I take a chance on something... nothing seams to be AT LEAST promising.. Well, at least Macau were really really nice, really polite during the interview. (unlike some, I felt like I'm being interrogated)

I'm just so lost now.. KL is like my LAST LAST choice. Not that I don't want to work here.. We all know no one is gonna pay a fresh grad well in KL. If you're planning to pay back your student loan asap and save up, its really quite hard... Shitty life in KL

Feeling depressed now... as fuck
urgh.. pls pls pls reply

xoxo
kiddystick

8 comments:

  1. Hope the god bobi you la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. we should hug together and cry,.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to conduct a post-mortem, analyse if any inappropriate interaction or reply. An honest and matured image will earn you good credit. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea. I have the tendency to be too honest sometimes... which is bad

      Delete
  4. Find a part time job in the hospitality line in KL first. Some experience will help you lots in securing an interview.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just so tired at the moment... will see how things goes

      Delete