Monday 28 September 2015

I'm now Unemployed !



I've officially graduated from my degree program !!! YAAAAY ! and I'm no longer a student and officially in the unemployed category ! NO MORE STUDENT PRIVILEGE ! can no longer tell people that I'm a student to make myself look young, sound innocent... sigh

whats the plan ?

I do have a plan.. I'm not going to get a full time job until next year. Gonna take half a year off to travel, do what I love (eat, sleep, gym, sleep, eat, waste time), also to teman my friends and etc.

I'm going to Cambodia next month, I AM VERY VERY EXCITED ! As I'll be going alone, its even more awesome. People always thinks that its crazy / adventurous to travel alone. I honestly think that everyone should try going travel alone at least once in their life. You'll discover and understand yourself better. I've always liked to spend quality time with myself, to be free with choices, to go wherever I want and do whatever I feel like doing.

You can't have the flexibility when you go with bunch of friends. Some are not the backpacker kind of traveler, some don't like the sun, some don't like cheap food... JUST SAYING.. But if you're going alone, you can have all the time to yourself, do what you want.. You get the whole point.. so yea,, everyone should travel alone at least once in their life.

I really do like travelling, if travelling is free.. You won't even see me anymore.. seriously..


the haze is extremely bad lately.. I think its gonna get worse...I FEEL LA ! drink more water... stay indoor. Its like waking up in Genting, but extremely hot and humid.


I think I'll give this a try. Whoever is interested to see me live, we can chat, I'll answer questions, easier for us to interact. Seams like a big thing... But I think I'll uninstall this in like... 1 week... maybe

xoxo
kiddystick

9 comments:

  1. Sound hear so good!
    Can travel alone,safe flight lo...
    And take care la...
    Hope can see you share the travel picture lo..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. leaving on the 25th ! will post tons of photo!

      Delete
  2. so you uninstall the 17 app? I wanna see you live..hahahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not. I don't know what to do going live hhaha

      Delete
  3. HUAAAA!!!

    Now so open liao ah! Got app let people follow somemore... maju sia~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So You went travel to Cambodia alone?

    ReplyDelete