Saturday 22 August 2015

Types of guys in M.P.

Went MP yesterday night (aka pasar), it was quite fun. It might not be a place for everyone. Loud music, crowded dance floor. For me, I just like that place cause we can be who we are. No judgement, free, happy. People can kiss, hold hands and just be who they are. It makes me happy to see people holding hands and all. It was extremely crowded yesterday night. The music was surprisingly good, a lot of queen pop hits. THEY EVEN PLAY RUPAUL ! (which I think I'm the only one that listens to Rupaul...) I basically dance the night away (I really should be staying at home and study)

after a night of observation. Hereby I conclude the people you will find in MP


1) The Dick-tionary
 That guys that know almost everybody. That guy that always say "look at that guy, its Marcus, John, Leo, Eddy, Seven, Ashton,".. he may know a lot of guys there.. but they don't actually know each other in person.. as usual.. thanks to the universal stalking device.. FACEBOOK, INSTARGRAM.


2) The Red People
If you have 200 or more people liking your FB pic.. you're considered popular. High chances people in MP would know who you are. What to do ? They''re cute and well build. When you pass by people would say "omg... Its Brian Saw" (geddit geddit ? hahaha)


3) The Walking Facebook 
That guy that keep greeting friends. Everywhere they go, they constantly run into friends and be like "OMG HEY ! YOU'RE HERE !" *hugs*.... pretty much they spend the whole night greeting friends hahaha
RealityTVGIFs animated GIF
4) The Queens 
The Queens, dressed in long fabulous dresses. Makeup so on point. Fabulous Fabulous Hair. Fabulous honney, fabulous. Rupaul would say "Sashay Shante Honneh" now SISSY THAT WALK !


5) Mr Topless 
Those that will go topless on the dance floor... behalf of everyone.. I thank you... for feeding our eyes.. kamxia


6) The Drinker 
Without alcohol... I don't think they can survive ... the one that keeps pouring drinks for people and make people drink and get so tipsy and laugh for no reason.


7) The Dancer (I'm in this category) 
The one that basically dance through the night. Gimme good tracks and I'll be up there dancing till the night ends. These people are usually on the stage giving a free show to the crowd, dancing as if its their own concert... I thought it was my concert because I was dancing and lip syncing Ariana Grande's One Last Time. hahahaha 



8) The Girls
Girls... welcome to the safest club ever... Because.. you're safe.. ain't nobody is interested in hakuna-ing your tatas.

Regardless of which category we belong to. Just have fun. Life is short. Make mistake, laugh about it and live your life to the fullest. EAT, SLEEP, RAVE, REPEAT !

There are alot more... but I really should go study... already... sigh... noooo
Till next time

XOXO
Kiddystick

11 comments:

  1. where is MP actually? I heard it's really nearby KLCC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. behind public bank HQ is Australian embassy and Megan avenue. Then further abit is the nasi Kandar restaurant. MP is hidden in the alley behind the mamak.

      Delete
  2. Den I m which type ? lolx.

    (Didn't know you are a blogger ... Nice hang out ya ... )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a lot of people liking my posts and pics and I don't have a lot of friends but when I do go MP, you bet people know me.. Or somehow I'll bump into someone I'll know.. In real life..

    Then I'll get texts like - "is that you", "Bojio", "I think I saw you", "too shy to say hello".....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're "the red people that don't have alot of likes" hahahhaa

      Delete
  4. What an interesting post you have here. Nicely written. Do blog more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. providing the fact that I have things to blog about

      Delete