Friday 21 August 2015

The last battle

Times flies. I was in kl 2 years ago for my degree, thinking how long its going to be.. and ZOOOMMMM now I'm in my final sem and sitting for my final exam..

how am I feeling ? I don't know.. Confused, stressed, a little lost. Not like I don't know what I wanna do with my life. I'm sure that I wanna go into hotel line, but just that anxiety of  working in a big hotel and the need to match their standard.. I'm usually quite hard on myself when I don't do well.. I'll see how it goes.

I'm now not in the mood at all to study.. I don't know why.. Maybe I just can't be bothered anymore. But I will still study.

I have plans after finals. Going backpacking, going for a camp and songkran next year. WHO IS GOING TO SONGKRAN ?!! I know its not worth the hype for some people. I have not been there before, just wanna go check them out before I work in  hotel. (which I doubt I will ever have the chance to take a break and go travel, might as well do it now)
..........................................................................................................
<<Mr B>>

I might be going to MP tonight.. Don't know if should go, he ask me out... but like... I don't know... we're like close.. but I don't know if he feels the same.. he have a bf.. Makes me feel like crap.. my friend told me that he's not healthy for me.. I know.. but sometimes you just can't help yourself right ?

I can't deny that I still misses him.. like after one year. Sometimes he come over and we go mamak and stuff, he put his hands on my lap.. Deep down I'm like "falkjfsdjfjaaslfdkjlsjaflskjldskjl yaaaasss"... but my mind is like "justin.. no no no no no no no"... *play "I knew you were trouble"*

the last time we went mp together.. it was really quite... HOT.. there was some intense.. *cough cough*.. people were staring but I really can't be bothered... we were in the moment... ok ok no... justin no... stop... go study... fuccckkkkk

xoxo
kiddystick

No comments:

Post a Comment