Tuesday 18 August 2015

Meow Meow

HI… I’m back.. after so many months.. I’m not gonna deny that I do not know what to blog anymore.. My life have not been interesting or anything.. I’m definitely not gonna blog all those “juicy” stuff that you used to read (if you’re one of my readers back then)

well… I feel different… I guess I’m gonna change direction of my blog into my life journal ? and hopefully I’m gonna blog more often and to constantly tell myself that I actually have a blog.. lol. I need a blog anyway, I have been posting so much status on facebook for no reason..

Let me introduce myself. I’m Justin aka Kiddystick. A 22 year old boy that refuse to grow up, still watch cartoon and cry watching movie by Disney. I’m doing hotel management, graduating in 1 month time. I love alot of things. I dance, professional shower singer, food, sleep, and try to gym like the pro…

I LIKE CATS TOOOO MEOW =3

am I a banana ? I’m not I guess.. My english is pretty broken when it comes to grammar.. My english teacher will be quite disappointed if she reads my blog.. I’m now in KL.. it have been 2 years.. its been… very… EYE OPENING.. thanks to grindr and jackd… and mp… and bunch of jerks I dated… (I should totally blog about my dates)….
I guess Kiddystick is still new in the city, making tons of mistake in his life.. We’ll see how it goes…
 


with love
XOXO
Kiddystick

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hopefully I will keep blogging lol

      Delete
    2. You must ah,if not,will very boring lo..
      Whatever my English is very poor so evertime I read your blog must have kamus with me...LOL.

      Delete
    3. kua jiong la. my english is not so chim also

      Delete
    4. Haha,but you english must be hao guo wo many many:-p

      Delete
  2. Oh My Gosh! You're so fucking cuteeeee ^^

    ReplyDelete