Tuesday 12 May 2015

Updates 13.05.2015

Working in the service line is really quite challenging.. putting up with people’s shit and stuff.. I belong to the hotel line.. and its really not easy thing.

I’m now going my internship.. you have no idea how much I just wanna just explode… but for the name of SERVICE ! I apologize and apologize as if its my fault.. BUTS ITS NOT !

you have no idea how much I just wanna just grab someone and punch them so much, till my fist go through their head… *meditate* I’m ok.. I love my job..

how have y’all been.. its may already… pretty fast right ? I can’t believe I spent 4 months for intern.. its been a great experience. But I never ever wanna get back to college so much.

and I’ve been working out alot consistently…did not really slack, my friends told me I look different.. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not..

going tot he gym can be quite intimidating sometimes.. There’s people bigger than you, and more “pro” than you. I’m the guy that hits the gym trying to do all the stuff, trying his best not to kill myself. Well, I guess one step at a time right ? and sometimes I just wonder “when can I become like them ?”.. well, it may took them years to build.. so yea.. I’ve started for half a year… gonna give myself some time..

It is a very realistic world we live in.. when someone say don’t judge a book by its cover. I would say its bullshit.. the way you look matters in the world.. the world have its perceived idea of what's “good looking” but what matters more is how you bring yourself. Confident shows more.

We all say “TO ACCEPT YOURSELF”.. its always easier to say.. but its always hard to apply to our daily life. even me..

xoxo
Kiddystick

No comments:

Post a Comment