Wednesday 6 May 2015

Ship to Wreck

Did I drink too much? Am I losing touch? Did I build a ship to wreck?

I love love love Florence and The Machine. If you love them too, we can be friends for life. I find this song extremely relatable to myself. Love, life, stuff I like doing.. well, at least I thought I liked doing… you cultivate and nurture it, and it comes to a point you will just have to wreck it… oh well.. life..

if it meant to work out.. It’ll work out.. if it doesn’t meant to work out.. just move on.

My life have been really really boring thanks to internship. 2 more weeks and I’m a free man/bird/kid/unicorn/cat.

I enjoyed working in the hotel. I did learnt alot. But, it is also extremely tiring. I also got a hair cut that make me look like a kid… kiddystick konon… I’m feeling like a kid deep within.. but I have a badass behaviour. AND I DO NOT SEE MYSELF CARRYING A KIDDY HAIR CUT… my friend said I look.. cute… urgh… fml fml fml fml fml

took so much time to grow my hair and its now this clean-cute-safe-looking hair… I like it.. but its too safe for me

11198380_565874106883783_1574527767_n

smile for the camera… *fake a smile*… dear hair.. pls grow faster so I can chop it again and maybe dye it white or turquoise..

 

xoxo
kiddystick

2 comments:

  1. how about ur 'hair' down there?
    haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love short hair now! But I wouldn't cut my current hair.. lol

    ReplyDelete