Monday 20 April 2015

Happy Birthday Kiddystick

Kiddystick have grown a lot. People change. I’m now 22 yo, it may be young to people.. But I’m still feeling like a 18 yo kid at heart.. (just that this 18 yo kid likes to wave middle finger in people’s face.. and curse alot too)

I would like to thank everyone that have been reading my blog. ITS TOTALLY A PLACE FOR ME TO BULLSHIT AND RANT ALL I WANT ! But after thinking for some time.. My “life” have not been as “interesting” as it used to be anymore. Plus I hide all my old post, cause I feel as a different person now. Why not start fresh ?

what do I want myself, kiddystick to achieve in 2015 ? 22yo isn’t young anymore (still.. I like to be pampered like a kid, I still willingly sell my soul for ice cream)

1) HAPPY
We all hold on to anger, jealousy, and all the negative stuff (I DO TOO !).. but all these isn’t gonna make your life any better. Be happy and shake those motherfucking problems off your shoulder AND SMILE !

2) STOP COMPARING YOURSELF WITH OTHERS
We all have this problem.. I’m trying to stop comparing myself. But sometimes you can’t help it.. we are all concern about things (look, body image, skills, social circle, how many likes you get on fb).. If you can do something about it, do something about it. If you can’t, just accept it and move on. I look in the mirror with a moderate body and so-so chest, and yea.. I will get there one day.

3) Blog more
Obviously I’ve been neglecting my blog for the longest longest time. But now since I decided to reveal myself. I can share alot more about my life (attached with pictures)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDYSTICK, MAY EVERYONE BE HAPPY !

20150314_230525_副本

With Love <3
xoxo
Kiddystick

12 comments:

  1. Happy birthday kiddystick =)
    u r so cute .. wanna hug u there.. haha
    wish u always happy & have bright future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday kiddystick :)
    Selamat hari jadi :)
    生日快乐;)
    Gambateh ah....
    Wish you all the best at now until further!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!

    Firstly that background! Haha

    3rd point,blog more la!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS ! so cute kan ? haha
      I will blog more la. See you in the gym. *stare*

      Delete
  4. Aiyo... why put old pic? Put lah your birthday pic, the one with you holding the cake. That looks hot! Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is a big milestone. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete